FAITH A&A PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST:
Be on the cover of our Faithlink magazine and win up to $100 in vouchers!
The Addition & Alteration (A&A) works to our Faith church building are scheduled to complete in April 2018! Our next issue of Faithlink (to be released July 2018) will include a special feature on the A&A project, including photos of our building post-A&A, taken by our church congregation such as you! Selected photo(s) may also be chosen to be on the cover of our July 2018 issue!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1) Take photos of our church building post-A&A!
Your photos should be of the areas involved in the A&A (examples below), especially the stained-glass building exterior.
Photos should be at least 1MB.
Edited/enhanced photos are welcome as well!
2) Post your photos on Facebook!
Post your photos on Facebook with the hashtag #FaithFamilyHome. Be sure to tag us @FaithMethodistChurch and set your post privacy setting to Public!
Also email us your full-resolution shots at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact number.
The closing date for submissions is 31 MAY 2018.
3) Win and be featured!
If your photo(s) is selected for our July issue A&A feature, you will be contacted via email by 10 June 2018.
Of the selected shots, the top 3 submissions will each win up to $100 in SKS Bookstore vouchers!
GET TRIGGER-HAPPY WITH YOUR CAMERA NOW and you could see your photo in our next issue of Faithlink!
For questions and assistance related to this contest, please contact email@example.com.
Examples Of Areas Involved In A&A Project
1) Church building exterior
2) Worship Hall, Charis Hall and newly-renovated rooms on Level 4
3) Carpark on Level 3
4) Lifts serving Levels 1 - Attic
5) Sheltered walkway to church building
Contest Terms & Conditions
1) The selected photos for the A&A feature and/or cover will be determined by the Faith Methodist Church Faithlink Team. Decisions by the Faithlink Team will be deemed final.
2) Photos selected for the purpose of this contest will be credited to the individual photographer. For all other purposes, all photos submitted in this contest become the property of Faith Methodist Church for use as it deems fit without copyright attribution to the photographer, including the editing and distribution of the photos in Faith Methodist Church material over any length of time.
3) All participants of this contest will be deemed to have read and agreed to the above Terms & Conditions. The Faithlink Team reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions of this contest without prior notice.